[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-990?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=14744042#comment-14744042
]
Alan Conway commented on PROTON-990:
------------------------------------
Thanks for this, I don't have access to OSX - I will post a fix on this JIRA
shortly and would hugely appreciate it if you could test it for me.
> [C++ binding] Examples fail to link in Visual Studio 2012, 2015
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: PROTON-990
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-990
> Project: Qpid Proton
> Issue Type: Bug
> Affects Versions: 0.10
> Environment: Windows Visual Studio 2012, 2015
> Reporter: Chuck Rolke
> Fix For: 0.11
>
>
> Issue reported by Clemens Vasters
> Trying to build current qpid-proton master on Windows with Visual Studio 2015
> (MSVC 19) and I'm getting linker errors for std::auto_ptr for all the
> examples in examples/cpp
> The errors all look largely the same and are all about auto_ptr, so I just
> give one:
> {noformat}
> sync_client.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
> "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class std::auto_ptr<class
> proton::message> __cdecl proton::message::create(void)"
> (__imp_?create@message@proton@@SA?AV?$auto_ptr@Vmessage@proton@@@std@@XZ)
> referenced in function "public: __thiscall
> proton::message_value::message_value(void)" (??0message_value@proton@@QAE@XZ)
> {noformat}
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)