From: Jakub Scholz [ja...@scholz.cz]
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2016 10:22 AM
To: proton@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: Need Help! qpid-cofig: No module named qpid.messaging

I think you need to download and install the Python version of the Qpid
Messaging API. You can download it for example here
http://qpid.apache.org/components/messaging-api/index.html or on
http://qpid.apache.org/download.html. If you don't want to install it into
the system directories, it should be enough if you copy the mllib and qpid
directories next to your qpid-config.