Hi,

I am creating an application which is using the C++ API for AMQP (0.12) and
I am trying to wrap my head around how to create a sender when I have a new
message to send.

For receiving messages, I can create a receiver when the container is
finished initializing and on_message will be called whenever a new message
is received. However, for sending messages, if I create a sender when the
reactor initializes, on_sendable will be called when it is not needed. From
what I understand in the examples, the a sender should be closed when all
the client's messages have been sent.

How should I go about telling the container I want to send a message? Is it
safe to pass the connection which is set up in on_start outside of the
container and to create a new sender in another thread?

Any help would be much appreciated,
Mark