Hello All!

We are using the Proton-J 0.12.0 Amqp library – and built Event Hubs Java Amqp
Client on Reactor framework -
https://github.com/Azure/azure-event-hubs/tree/master/java.

Please validate my assumption w.r.to Sender Flow control:
- Current Expectation from Reactor APIs is that – on Sender Link – wait for the
onLinkFlow(Event) and rely on
“event.getLInk().getRemoteCredit()”
to know how many more messages can be Sent on the Link. Proton amqp layer will
interpret the FlowFrame and do-the-math of deliveryCounts of Sender and
Receiver and the New Credit issued by the Sender.
- This API Contract essentially means that, Frameworks building atop Reactor
API – will need to implement FlowControl (will queue-up all the Messages until
it receives the FlowFrame).

Do you folks have plans to move this functionality of flow control into the
Proton-API offering – as every implementation will need it.

Thanks!
Sree