On 2/8/07, Alexander Presber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How is the state of affairs in introducing Dean Edwards Base
> inheritance to prototype? There are some tickets on inheritance, but
> one especially for that?

I tried to introduce Base to Prototype once. It was when my level of
JavaScript knowledge was so high I thought I can handle it all.

My first task was to "decompile" Base into Prototypish code in order
actually *understand* it. I'm ashamed to say that I failed at that first
step, thus realizing I have much to work until I reach the "Edwards" level.
Hence my involvement with Prototype.

Months later I'm still kinda reluctant to face Base source again. But, I'm
building my strength up to it.

-m