I've been using prototype and behaviour side by side for a while now.
I am rather new to prototype, but I've yet to find anything as simple
and clean as behaviour ( http://bennolan.com/behaviour/ ) for
associating an event to a css selector.

All the parts are there within prototype, so running them side by side
is wasted code.  Am I missing something?  Can prototype do it cleaner
than this?:

var myrules = {
        '#scheduleTable a.deleteButton' : function(element){
                element.onclick = function(){
                        return confirm('continue?');
                }
        }