On 5/17/07, Ken Snyder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Would the Prototype Core Team endorse an official repository

Probably, but only with scripts and plugins actually *maintained* by the
Core team.

... or should we create an unofficial repository?

The Web is free for everyone ;)

Would you be willing to link to unofficial repositories from prototypejs.org
> ?

Absolutely. Tobie is already maintaining a huge list of addon scripts and
libraries. We could add repositories to the mix, too....

I'm sure that we could find community resources for design, hosting, and
> maintaining an official repository.  What are the Core Team's thoughts?

Dunno. We obviously can't tell what the community can or can't do. But we're
always on the lookout for great Prototype-related stuff and probably
wouldsupport such project by linking and writing about it.