It's got nothing to do with luck. Arrays are implemented as a very
light veneer on top of Objects; the only real difference between them
is the literal syntax ([]) and the magic "length" property that counts
your numeric keys. (In fact, the numeric keys aren't really numbers,
since all object properties are coerced into strings.)

Considering that the Selector class uses Template strings with arrays,
I wouldn't call it improper, either. We can argue about whether it's
"hacky" or not, but it's a behavior that deserves to be documented.
Thanks for bringing this up, Jon; I'll put this on our documentation
to-do list.

Cheers,
Andrew