Hi guys,

This is really not a bug but I thought I would bring it to your
attention.

$$('[type=radio]').map(function(el){return el.next()}); // => [label,
label]
$$('[type=radio]').map(Element.next); // => [label, undefined]

The "map" method is passing 2 params to the iterator.
This makes the Element.next() go nuts cause its second param is used
for sibling offset.

In PHP array_map only passes the "value" and not the index.
It makes since for Enumerable.each() to send both, but I think map
should be left to just the value. I image there are more cases where
this sort or error would occur.