Hi Jeff,

Sorry for the late response, we're in the middle of a triple move
here:

Changing versioning system (svn to git), bug report system (Trac to
Lighthouse), and documentation system (external to inline)...

Both these issues would be better adressed with relevant bug reports.

Best place to do so is in our bug tracking system system:
http://prototype.lighthouseapp.com/

Thanks for your help,

Tobie