2009/2/16 Sam Stephenson <s...@37signals.com>:
> This should be fixed in 6fb6308.
>
> -sam
>
> On Feb 11, 2009, at 6:01 AM, Richard Quadling wrote:
>

>> Hi.
>>
>> I think there is a problem using in the Sprockets Environment class.
>>
>> The absolute() method is checking for /
>>
>> -- -----
>> Richard Quadling
>> Zend Certified Engineer : http://zend.com/zce.php?c=ZEND002498&r=213474731
>> "Standing on the shoulders of some very clever giants!"

Thanks for that. All working my end, once I worked out how to update
the submodules after making a change to my local version and then git
not updating them.

There is still a lot of whitespace present. Ideally, I'd use these 2 regexes.

Remove trailing whitespace.
/[\t ]+$/

and

// Remove additional empty lines.
(\r\n|\r[^\n]|[^\r]\n){3,} => \1\1

The first simply removes any trailing tabs or spaces.

The second one looks for \r\n (windows) \r (unix) or \n (mac) repeated
3 times (the end of a proper line followed by 2 or more blank lines)
and replaces them with 2 versions of the captured line type, leaving a
single blank line between them.

I don't know how to apply this logic to the code. I think it should be
applied to the final output and there should be a blank line between
each included file in case there isn't one at the bottom of the file
(but that's just my opinion).

Richard.

--
-----