@Simon,

Yes, that's what I understanding when I try starting the virtual
machine and have a "fatal error".
After some digg, I understand why ??
YOU STILL NEED TO INSTALL THE SYSTEM ON THE VIRTUAL MACHINE.   :((

It seems not too complicated, but I keep you proposition in mind if I
had some trouble, I will write directly to your Google Mail.  don't
you mind ?

@Tobie,
The prototype "contribute" page say that you'll have to open a ticket
on lh   OR  send a pull request to Sam.
Does this page is not as perfect as I previously mentionned ???  ;))

So, I will open a ticket in LH and I will mark it has an enhancement.
I will also put the diff-file in it.

--
david