On Sep 30, 10:05 am, andris <andris.rein...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Nope. I mean clean-side database storage - <http://webkit.org/blog/126/
> > webkit-does-html5-client-side-database-storage/>
>
> Wow that's cool, I don't use Safari myself so I wasn't aware of that.

I tried to implement the openDatabase support (I dind't find any
documentation though :S) but wasn't very successful. openDatabase
queries seem to be asynchronous (I execute the query but the results
come a little bit later) and that doesn't fit with with my caching
system, which provides the data of the cached items immediatelly after
the initialization of the module. With openDatabase the module is
still waiting for the results from the database while the
initialization is already done and program flow goes on.

I'd probably need to redesign the module in order to get it working
with the openDatabase support.