Hi Justine,
    Sorry, I hit an enter immidiately before completing my email... I did
get the   in the result

as shown below:

However, I couldn't see space anywhere even within a scrollable list....

Can you tell me where exaclty I need to replace the <li> tags if possible?
I'll probably replace them with <lt> or something different. Hopefully, that
should resolve the issue.

Thanks!