Hello all,
First post ever! : )

I am in dire need of help. Up until recently, the sound module in
scriptaculous was working magnificently for me, but now, things have
gone astray. When a new sound file is requested through Sound.play(),
nothing happens. No download, no errors. Just dead silence.

To further add to my confusion, this problem seems to be occurring
only in Firefox 2 on Windows.

Anyone who can help me figure this out -- I would so appreciate it! :P

Take care!