Hi again,

still have this problem.
I looked into the slider.js and found in the slider object an explicit
width definition on initialize. This definition is absolute. So a
slider will not change on resize in a div with percentual width.
There should be a size update method, which is called on Resize!
Does anyone already made this?

Best regards,
Sascha