On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 5:46 PM, Alex Mcauley
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> yes its untested in IE6 and will not be supported i dont think
>
> for demo purposes i aggree it maybe should open smaller
>
> MIT liscence it is then !!

Cool!

I took a quick look at the source. My one suggestion right now is:
there is minimise and maximize function names that appear to be one US
English and one UK English spelling.

Am I right that we are pretty much just adding a Window class and some
template/boilerplate html code? Should we try to get the new Window
class added as an optional resource to Prototype once it comes further
along? Of course, for the HTML template code there are many, many
options...