I'm using Sortable.create on a few containers w/ div elements and
rather than moving a div from container1 to container2, I want to copy
and insert into container2.

Has anyone found an example of this?

The only bit I dug up is this:
http://markmail.org/message/2tuf3k3sw6gl3z2x

which would work if you create your own Draggable/Droppable elements,
but it'd be nice to have a Sortable container so that once something
is dropped, it can be rearranged.  It'd also be able nice to be able
to drop it at a specific point and have it land in the right place.

 thanks,

ken