Hi All,

First of all, may I say how great I think this product is, and i've
been using it now successfully for the last 3 months.

I am developing a form builder, that combines the drag and drop
features of this product, with asp.net and asp.net ajax. It's coming
on really well now.

I have the form builder working fine in IE7, but when I load the app
under Firefox 2.0.0.16, the drag and drop works, but the "drag" stays
within the div that the draggables are contained within, and forces
scroll bars to appear as if it is not allowed to leave. The drop event
is fired fine, and the location that it is dropped it is also fine,
but the drag effect can't be seen.

Once it has been dropped into its new position, it can be dragged
around again fine, and does not suffer this same restriction. I've
tried looking at the z-index etc, but that has no effect.

Has anyone experienced anything similar under firefox?

Thanks,

James.