Hi @ all

The crappy IE is driving me crazy... Has anybody experiences with
script.aculo.us effects and PNG images in which the alpha channel is
used? I know, IE 6 doesn’t support alpha transparency, but IE 7+
does... unfortunately when I use the script.aculo.us library, for
example the appear/fade effects, IE shows a black background during
the duration of the effect... Is there a workaround or something?
It is a pity, PNG with alpha transparency opens a whole new range of
possibilities in web design, but the buggy IE is prevent the whole
thing...

Thanks for your replay (and sorry for my bad English^^)