Hi there,

I'm using  'Really Easy Field Validation' to handle my validation.
Now i wish to submit the form to a div with Ajax, therefore i need to
stop the original form submit and post it to contact.php 'in the
div'.
Then i'd like to return the contact.php page's response, e.g. 'Your
message has been sent!'

I seem to be unable to stop the submitting on if(result)
I know i can use a callback function, but Event.stop(ev) doesn't seem
to work.

I have the newest Prototype, Really Easy Field Validation and
Scriptaculous

My code looks like this:

 <script language="javascript">
        var valid = new Validation('myForm', { immediate : false,
onFormValidate : HandleForm });

        Validation.addAllThese([
                ['name', 'Custom name messae, 2 to 75 chars', { minLength : 2,
maxLength : 75, include : ['required validate-alphanum'] }],
                ['email', 'Custom email message', { minLength : 1, include :
['validate-email'] }],
        ]);

        function HandleForm( result, form ){
                if ( result ) {
                        new Ajax.Updater('contact', 'contact.php',
{asynchronous:true,
evalScripts:true, parameters:Form.serialize(this)});
 </script>

Thanks for any help,

Knal