Hi,

I'm having a problem with using "Position.includeScrollOffsets = true"
with a Draggable inside a scrolling layer - the draggable is
positioned away from the mouse pointer when the layer things are in is
scrolled down.  I've used the includeScrollOffsets before successfully
on a Sortable but am not having much luck with a Draggable in the same
situation - does anyone know if there is anything that needs to be
done differently?

Basic, very cut-down outline is:-

<ul>
    <li class="item">something</li>

     ... (etc) ....

</ul>

(script)
    Position.includeScrollOffsets = true;

    $$('li.item').each(function(item) {
        new Draggable(item, {ghosting:true, scroll:'main'});
    });

(css)
div#main {
        position: relative;