If the page/service you're trying to consume will only take POST requests,
you can make the Ajax call to _your_ server which then creates a proxy Http
call to the endpoint with the appropriate headers and whatnot. Most server
languages support this via some sort of HttpClient class.

I'm assuming julien's comment is along those lines, though I'm not a php
dude.

... and Jerod's solution will only work if the endpoint you're calling
returns javascript.

--
Ryan Gahl
CEO