Hi tazz_ben,

on the droppable callbacks, there is an onDrop callback. This callback
have three parameter:
- draggable element,
- droppable element and
- the event object.

You could get if the shift key is pressed with the event object given
by this callback.

an exemple:

Droppables.add('shopping_cart', {
  accept: 'products',
  onDrop: function(drag_elem,drop_elem,_evt) {
      if(_evt.shiftKey){
           /* do action here as the shift key is pressed   */

david