IE is returning an error when I click cancel on the confirmation
message. You can view the source here:

http://radiantcube.com/unload.html

The happy path:
1) fill out a proper url in the text box
2) click go
3) page returns a confirmation message asking if you're sure you want
to leave
4) click cancel, and the page doesn't unload

The error happens in IE after I click cancel. Interestingly, if I
click the Google link I don't get this error.

Any thoughts and suggestions? Thanks so much for your help.