Hello and Howdy Do!

I'm working on something and  Prototype and Scriptaculous are new to
me.

I've been hashing at it and learning it on my own, but I've finally
relented and accept that maybe hearing from others who have already
been there and done that is OK.

ajaxOptions has    stripLoadedTextTags   which I set to false and
STILL, STILL can not get the editor to load text w/o stripping the
HTML tags.

It's start'n to T me off.

I've also run accross some sample that shows how to extend
Ajax.InPlaceEditor to supposedly do the trick, but that doesn't work
either.

Anybody out there know what I'm trying to do and how to do it?
Please share your invaluable insights.

BearState