Hi guys, kind of proto/scriptac related ..

I have some strange behaviour in my internet explorer ...

Everytime i try to select from a select box, the select box wont open,
instead it gives me a "Popup was blocked" Error ..

THe select box is not dynamic, it has no events bound to it or
anything... i've tried to debug every piece of script on the page ..

The only way i can not get it to open a select box is to remove all
javascript includes and script on the page ..
My first thought was that it was an unclosed anchor - but i checked
and its not that .. anyone else had this problem and knows a fix ?

Thanks
Alex