I new to script.aculo.us...

I added a draggable div to my pages

the div is a 'pop-up' dialog... it starts on the page empy and
hidden...

<script type=''text/javascript''>
        new Draggable('edit_entry', { scroll: window });
</script>

A separate script dynamically updates the contents of the div and when
the user clicks on a button and I make the div visible with

$( target ). show() ;  // where target is a variable containing the
div name

Most of the time it works exactly as intended...
Occasionally I have noticed that the div does not seem to appear...
but when you look more closely, it is there but only barely visible...
it has the wrong opacity... I think.

But I'm not doing anything with the opacity

Any clues?

TIA

Al