well the post you indicated was a former one.  I had posted a question
about forms on Wednesday, had at least three responses by Friday and
they were gone on Saturday.  POSSIBLY, I posted my question somewhere
else - some other prototype group - but I don't think so since this is
the only group I joined and I would have gotten to any other forum by
accident maybe by looking around for prototype material - thinking I
was at this one; oh well...