On Mar 9, 1:15 pm, SamuelXiao <foolsmart2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for my unclear explanation, the following is all my JavaScript
> code,
>
> // script01.js //
>
> obj = new Object();
> obj.f1 = eventHandler;
> window.onload = obj.f1;
> window.onunload = function(){};
>
> function eventHandler(){
>         postUpdater();
>         dynamicEdit();
>         deleteAlert();
>         var loc = document.getElementById("newLocation");
>         loc.selectedIndex = 0;
>     loc.onchange = jumpPage;
> Purpose:  What I want to do is making prev.js compatible with
> script01.js, and make it work.
> My problem now is that when I include script01.js or prev.js
> separately, it works well.  But if I include both of them, prev.js
> will not work.
>
> My code maybe tedious,ugly and not user-friendly, sorry about that.  I
> am new to Ajax and could some one give me reference How to write a
> clear program?
> And How to solve the above problem.  Thanks.

Quoting all your code may or may not be helpful. The problem is, that
you still haven't told us what problem you are seeing.

"Doesn't work" might mean anything from "Produces output which looks a
little different from what I expect" to "Crashes my browser".

What are you expecting to happen, and what actually happens?

Colin