Hi all !
I wonder if there's a way to forward an event when its 'source
element' (target ?) is removed.

In my use, I have two inputs.

I'd like to DOM-remove one of them when it 'blurs'.
Till now, when I click elsewhere in the page, no problem.

Now I'd like to switch fields with "tab" or click by clicking on the
other one.

So the blur event is catched, then the left-field is well dom-removed,
but the 'focus event' for the next field is not forwarded !

I could understand that the event is (bubble ?)-stopped with the
removal of its source, but.. is there a way avoid that ?

IE don't has this behaviour, it 'well' focuses the next field (I'm not
saying it's the right behaviour.. ;-) )

Thanks !

Clément