Does anyone know how to turn the browser's autocomplete off for the
inplaceeditor's field?

Here's my Inplaceeditor setup:

new Ajax.InPlaceEditor('dayDateNotes', '/CoachFlex/modules/buscal/
processes/updateDayDateNotes.php', {

                  cancelControl: 'button',

                  okText: 'Save',

                  cancelText: 'Cancel',

                  size: 90,

                  callback: function (form, value) {

                          return 'year=' + CFescape($F('busYear')) +
'&new_note='
+ CFescape(value) + '&recnum=' + CFescape($F('dayDateRecNum'));

but my field has alot of autocomplete entries after using it for a
while and I would like to disable it for this particular field.

Thanks in advance!
-David