I have a div, that contains two tables.  Inside the first table I have
an InPlace Editor.

During the use of the application, the entire div can be replaced.
Thus removing the IPE.  But then the div can be replaced again, with
the default view, which should have the IPE.  When this happens, If
you click on where the inplaceeditor should be the text disappears,
but no input and buttons appear.

If I look in firebug, you can see it created the form, but it is
greyed out.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-David