Hi,
I still can't fix autocomplete div position!!
I tried to apply the same css rules as in the advanced autocompletor demo
[1] but it changed nothing. The div to populate still shifted to left as
much as I enter data in the input field.

This is my original code:
here is my autocomplete div code:
   var update = Builder.node('div', {
          'id':    'user_search_choices',
          'class': 'searchAsYouType'});
   Element.hide(update);
   document.body.appendChild(update);

And here is the applied css:
/* {{{ searchAsYouType */
.searchAsYouType {
    background:white;
}
.searchAsYouType ul {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    list-style:none;
}
.searchAsYouType ul li.selected {
    background:#eef;
}
/* }}}*/

Finally, here is my input field html code:
<input type="text" name="add_cc" id="tracker_cc" size="30">

So, can someone tell if there is something wrong or missing ?

[1]: http://www.rorcraft.com/autocomplete_advanced_local/

Thanks for your help.

With best regards,
-- Sabri LABBENE.