Hello everyone,

just a simple thing:

I want to do the following:

crit is a simple text input field.
Upon an onClick event in another field, I want to empty the crit
field, let it pulsate a bit and then focus it.
At the moment, I am doing this:

function changeInput()
{
        var eff = new Effect.Pulsate('crit');
        var element = document.getElementById('crit');
        element.value = '';
        element.focus();
        return true;
}

The focus gets executed (I guess), for the cursor appears inside the
text field shortly, but then the effect happens, focus is lost and it
does not reappear after the effect is done.

Is there something like onComplete: for the effects? I do no see
anything like that in the docs...

Cheers,

Claus