Hi David,

> Could you please point me out where it is written, I've perhaps miss
> something.

It's cleverly hidden on the docs for Ajax.Updater:
http://prototypejs.org/api/ajax/updater

A better place would (obviously) be on String#evalScripts, which
someone helpfullly pointed out by opening a ticket in Lighthouse a
while back (https://prototype.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8886-
prototype/tickets/38).

HTH,