2009/7/9 JC <mims1...@gmail.com>

> Ok so I modifed the function to suggestions on 1 and 2 just incase:
>
> function AutosaveForm(formthis){
>    var alertTimerid = 0;
>     new Form.Observer(formthis, 0.3, function(){
>         clearTimeout (alertTimerid);
>        alertTimerid = setTimeout (function(){
>            formthis.request({
>                onComplete: function(){alert('Form data saved!');}
>            });
>         }, 1000);
>    });
> }
>
> 3 was my first guess but I can't find any duplicates. I even went as
> far are renaming the form to "aardvark" something thats def not
> sharing that name/id with some other element and it still is a no go.
> The form itself has name and ID specified as the same, I tried
> removing the name, and then the ID to make sure it wasn't some funky
> conflict there and still the same issue.
>
> Any other ideas?

on server side can you add a log? create a file when request is recived with
request information.
or using some debug (like firebug) for see what page is request.
for debug the problem.

I had a problem using IE8 + Zope 2.11
I maded a request to "print.htm" -> request
http://fooserver.com/app/dir1/print.htm

Using FF the request was http://fooserver.com/app/dir1/data/print.htm what
is correct.
The actual page where made the page is
http://fooserver.com/app/dir1/data/index.htm

So at last change the request from "print.htm" to "data/print.htm". (Zope
can handle with this without problem. how not find data in data, go up a
level -dir1- and load data/print.htm)