Hi All,

I am working on the new Palm Pre WebOS, the Apps for Palm Pre are
developed in MojoSDK which is developed on top of Prototype Javascript
Framework.

I am trying to access variables defined at assistant level in event
handlers which are a part of the same assistant as well. When I access
the assistant level variables in an event handler, I get it as
undefined. However, the variables are accessible in the setup
function.

For reference, have a look at the Code below:

Code:

function MyTestAssistant(passedValue)
{
    this.passedValue = passedValue;
}

MyTestAssistant.prototype.setup = function()
{
    Mojo.Log.info("Passed Value Is: " + this.passedValue); // Prints
the value set in Constructor
}

MyTestAssistant.prototype.testListTapHandler = function(event)
{
    Mojo.Log.info("Passed Value Is: " + this.passedValue); // Logs
undefined
}

Anyone else is having this issue or I am doing something wrong here.
Is it possible to access the variables in handler or we have to think
of workarounds to achieve it.

Looking forward to get a reply soon.

Thanks and Regards,

Muhammad Haseeb Khan