No, I don't need onMouseOver...
What I want to do is that when a certain element hovers over one of my
Sortable, that Sortable expands (changes class essentially).

I understand that Sortable implement Draggables and Droppables under
the cover, what I want to do is pass the onHover to the created
Droppables.

The code I was playing with looks like:
Sortable.create(itemID, {
                        tag: 'div',
                        dropOnEmpty: true,
                        containment: ["container1", "container2"],
                        constraint: false,
                        only: ['type1', 'type2'],
                        scroll: window,
                        onHover: function(element, itemNb){
                                onHover_innerContactOverContact(element,
itemNb);
                        }
} );

Thanks for your help.