Thanks to Blue Ridge (http://github.com/relevance/blue-ridge/tree/
master) I am rolling out my sites now full-stack tested. All the good
Ajax is cross-browser tested in an enjoyable way. However, there is a
problem.

Blue ridge works both on browsers and Rhino (for rake test). When used
on Rhino, Prototyple is not extending the DOM classes. I am ending up
having to call everything "Element.dosth( mytag )" instead of
"mytag.dosth()".

Actually, I this is happening, I guess, because there is not a
"window.onload" happening in Rhino. So we have to simulate it or call
the necessary things overselves at the start.

So
a) Can you point at what should I call to have "Prototype" initialized
properly? In Rhino environment?
b) Of course, it would be perfect, if someone knew how to fix that
deficiency in the Blue-Ridge testing environment with Rhino...