Hi Shyam Kadhka,

One solution could be to clone the dragged element to a newer element
before start of drag, but it not standard and would make you modify a
lot standard code.
Another solution could be to duplicate the overfloaw hidden element.
The new element will not have overflow hidden, but be transparent. The
dragging element could be inside this new element. Juste make sure to
clonePosition to have exactly the same positionning (but your HTML
code should accept that).

--
david