Hi Eric,
thanks for your suggests!
Well, now I answer all of your questions ;)
- I named Element.ajaxRequest() in that way because by default it
updates the element, but you can change the "onSuccess" function!
- I've written String#len and String#getType because some newbies may
not knows that attributes ;)
- I've re-written Array#compact: now the control is not recursive
(thanks)

Here is the code: http://tr.im/EBEP the Array#comapct starts at at
line 128

Which methods do you suggest me to propose??

Thanks,
Jacopo.