Hi again,

I've checked on on another computer, and I see a problem in the menu
when first overing an element.
What I see is not a color problem, but an opacity problem.
Menu element's opacity is not set at page definition, so when the
first effect appears, scriptaculous set by default opacity to 1. For
other effects, no problem as the value is set at the element's level.

--
david