Hi,

Just posting the link requires that everyone trying to help you had to
dig through a huge amount of extraneous information to figure out what
part of your code is messed up. Here's a more useful approach:
http://proto-scripty.wikidot.com/self-contained-test-page

>From the sound of it, it sounds like your timed-action is written as
"go to slide 2" (e.g., from slide 1), which assumes that the slide
hasn't changed. It seems like it should be written as "go to slide
current + 1", which should be straightforward enough.

FWIW,
Independent Software Consultant
tj / crowder software / com
www.crowdersoftware.com