I'm not often wrong but i am right this time !!!

Alex Mcauley
http://www.thevacancymarket.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brian Williams
  To: prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 2:52 PM
  Subject: Re: [Proto-Scripty] Re: File output

  you would be exactly right.

  and to protect from hot linking then check the http referrer or a session
variable and if that fails then redirect to a landing page.

  you want to investigate the following header info

  //cache controlling
  header("Cache-Control: public");
  //force download
  header("Content-Description: File Transfer");
  //set filename
  header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=export.csv");

  there are others of course

  On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 9:43 AM, speedpac...@gmail.com