Sorry, I was just suggesting a hypothetical. I don't have 1000 listeners and
I understand that doing so will eat memory on the client. I was hoping that
there was a solution where I can find all the elements that have a class
that starts with "test_" and Javascript will be able to add an onclick
observer to those elements. This way, I wouldn't have to know the elements
that start with "test_" ahead of time.