Taking my first tentative steps in JavaScript and I have a stumbling
block I can't get past.  I'm trying to submit an HTML form using the
Ajax.Updater().  I have multiple versions of very similar forms on the
same page and would like to seperate them by using a unique ID.

My Javascript function is:

function submitAJAX(id){
        var url = 'product_process.php';
        var price = escape($('products_price'+id));
        var price_w = escape($('products_price_w'+id));
        var pars = 'product=' + price + '&price=' + price + '&wprice=' +
price_w;
        var target = 'output-div' + id;
        var myAjax = new Ajax.Updater(target, url, {method: 'get',
parameters: pars});

}

The working part of my form looks something like this.

<form name="product_update117" action="products.php" method="post">
<input type="text" name="products_price117" value="25.0000"
id="products_price117">
<input type="text" name="products_price_w117" value="12.5000"
id="products_price117">

</form>

I can't pull the values from product_update117 using what I am. But I
need to somehow have multiple forms for multiple IDs created
dynamically.  My whole approach might be wrong.  Or it just might be
my inexperience with JavaScript. But after two days I can't figure it
out.  I'm in the deep end.