so this is my situation:

I am making an online link/file directory application where library
items are in library folders.  I can have nested folders so basically
I'm working with a tree.

ie:
folder
-item
-folder
--item
-item

etc...

Using Sortable.create I managed to make everything sortable and its
all dandy and good BUT..

I need to be able to reject certain things... mainly on the top level
of the library there can't be any items, just folders...  I can
reorder those folders but the main node can't have items...

how would i accomplish this via scriptaculous?