I'm trying to write the following jquery sample code in prototype.  I
am stuck, and do not understand the following:
http://noteslog.com/personal/projects/wresize/1.1/jquery.wresize.js

                this.each( function()
                {
                        if ( this == window )
                        {
                                $( this ).resize( handleWResize );
                        }
                        else
                        {
                                $( this ).resize( f );
                        }
                } );

The above code is not fitting well into the namespaced function that I
am creating.  I was expecting to create another function, something
like
},
newFunction function() {
}

Any ideas?  I need a save browser resize test.  I am working on code
to resize objects on my page to push them to the bottom of the
viewable browser.

Thanks,
Karl..