Thanks T.J.,

your code seems to work quite nice. I updated mine with your hints. I
also removed the alert and replaced it with an update of a container.
It was used for debugging purposes only.
I also added a button, to trigger the add-function by hand.

The problem is, that when you click on the button multiple times (e.g.
3 times) very quickly, it outputs two messages. 2 were added, 2 were
sent. If you have a small timeout between clicks (maybe half a
second), the messages are stored to the queue properly...
It seems that there is no reliable technique to save all user-inputs
which were made in short periods of time :(

Here is an updated version:
http://jsfiddle.net/zkuMv/2/

Thank you so much and I can understand, that you can't dive into
detail so much.
Geetings
Moo